Monday, November 26, 2012

Of Tea and Chocolate... Cyber Monday

Get out the Advent Calendars and Christmas music!

Happy Monday!  

I am loving this scheduling Tours thing... all this emailing with wonderful book readers & bloggers & authors!!  I have two tours that are pretty full, but I could squeeze in another review or guest post... there's a form to sign up for Evie's Knight, but Starflower is comin' up so quick, just email me with your info.



I have learned... insert *gasp* here... that Evie's Knight is FREE for Kindle TODAY only. ONLY today. Just... right now. If you're reading this... and it's still Monday, the 26th, NOW is a good time to pick it up. Although... you can wait 'til you check out the totally AWESOME tour in January and then purchase the book. That would work, too. It's always a great idea to support great authors.  :-)


So.... while you're shopping Amazon for FREE deals this Cyber Monday, pick up a copy of Anne Elisabeth Stengl's Heartless. Yeppers. It is a GREAT day.



Thx Sheila for It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

I picked up Pride and Prejudice to read in the Black Friday shopping aisle. I know that's not on my TBR... and I realize I've read it multiple times... but try standing in an hour-long line without going crazy and you'll see Why P&P?

I'm still shopping for the best deals I can find for my B&N gift card. It's not as if I don't have lots of books to read, but my heart is big enough to hold a few more. Many, many more. :-D

Not that I'm proceeding in any book with any speed. Life is insanely busy at the moment. I'm looking forward to the kids heading back to school so I can see if my house knows how to be calm and quiet. I'm just not sure it's possible. I'm still reading my two tour books. Lol. And they are NOT easy to put down!! That equals TORTURE!  Delicious torture, maybe, but still rather agonizing. How does one stop reading mid fire-blast? or mid "gift" discovery? It's not possible, and yet, here I am.

Are you finding any awesome book deals out there today?  Do share!!!